Come grow with us!
We are looking for more therapists to join our team
Our practice is growing, and we are currently looking to add passionate pediatric therapists our team. We welcome new graduates and experienced therapists alike, and offer a supportive and collaborative work environment. We utilize strengths-based, neurodiversity-affirming practices in all of our interventions. We prioritize employee autonomy, quality of life, and work/life balance while providing quality care for the families we serve.
For ALL employees (full or part-time), we offer:
– Maximum scheduling flexibility
– Annual continuing education stipend
– Home-like, comfortable treatment space that is fully equipped
– User friendly, efficient EMR
– Choice of compensation packages
– Opportunities for professional growth
– W-2 employee status with professional liability, workers comp, unemployment insurances covered
Additional benefits for full-time employees
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Speech therapist: Permanent part-time position (8-20 hrs/week)
All employees must possess current license in good standing for their respective discipline. Employees must also pass all required background checks per PA State Law to work with children. To apply, fill out contact form below.