Come grow with us!
Now hiring pediatric speech and occupational therapists!
Our practice is growing, and we are currently looking to add passionate pediatric therapists our team. We utilize strengths-based, neurodiversity-affirming practices in all of our interventions. We prioritize employee autonomy, quality of life, and work/life balance while providing quality care for the families we serve.
For ALL employees (full or part-time), we offer:
– Maximum scheduling flexibility
– Annual continuing education stipend
– Home-like, comfortable treatment space that is fully equipped
– User friendly, efficient EMR
– Choice of compensation packages
– Opportunities for professional growth
– W-2 employee status with professional liability, workers comp, unemployment insurances covered
Additional benefits for full-time employees
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Speech therapist: Full-time and part-time options
Occupational therapist: Full-time and part-time options
Mental health therapist: We are seeking to expand our offerings to include counseling services. As this would be a new department for us, applicant must be fully licensed and interested in helping to grow the program. Alternatively, we are open to a rental agreement for an existing counseling practice. Contact us to start a conversation!
All employees must possess current license in good standing for their respective discipline. Employees must also pass all required background checks per PA State Law to work with children. To apply, fill out contact form below.